Followers

Tuesday 11 September 2012

You're a Star

Good  Evening,

Second post today as I have been playing with my new images from The Digi Garden, trouble is I don't know which one to use first they're all so sweet.

I have used Emily is a Fairy again but this time I have cut round the image (these images are perfect for this) I have used Pro & Flexi Markers & chalks to colour her in. A fairy needs a bit of sparkle so I have glittered her wings with glamour dust. The stars were cut on the silhouette which have had a sentiment & pearls added to the centres. The paper was free with a mag and the white strip has been embossed with the swiss dots folder.






I would like to enter:

Songbird Challenge - String of Pearls
Poodles Parlour - Here come the Girls
One stop Craft Shop - No Floral embellishments


5 comments:

Vicky said...

Soooo cute Carole...:O)

big hugs Vicky xx

Patti J said...

Oh, Carole! Squeal...she is adorable! Beautiful card, dear friend :)

Donna Mosley said...

A gorgeous card Carole, love the very sweet image and beautiful design.

Donna x

citronlime said...

Such à cute card :)
Thank you so much for joining us at songbird challengeblogg :)

Hugs Linda

Safdar Ali said...

What a stunning card. So gorgeous design. I have worked for the Plastic Card printing and designing company and this design inspire me so much. I appreciate this.