Followers

Monday 12 November 2012

GDT Songbird Challenge



Good Morning,

I've had a crafting weekend with my Daughter Kaylee. She helped me get a batch of Christmas cards, gift tags & money wallets ready for the craft fair I'm doing next weekend.

Laura from Songbird Challenge asked me to do a GDT spot & of course I said YES.

The challenge theme is a song title and this week that is:

'Diamonds Are A Girls Best Friend' 




 For my card, I opted to use Excecutive Woman from this weeks sponsor The Paper Shelter She has been coloure in with Spectrum Noirs & a touch of chalk. This is the first time that I have coloured her up and I'm sure to colour her again she's so lovely to colour. 

I've used some digital papers from Sassy Designs  and some white paper that has been embossed with a spellbinder folder. I have embelished the card with cherry blossom flowers & leaves (both a memory box die), punched flowers & butterflies (cut on the silohette). All have had clear gems added for a bit of sparkle. 
I hope that I have given you a little bit of inspiration. You can find more beautiful creations on the challenge blog.
Have a good day 


2 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

This is lovely Carole good luck with your craft fair next weekend

jacqui x

sue w. said...

Hi Carole, this is fabulous, I love the colours you used and the layout and detail is super. Good to be working with you this week at Songbird.
Hugs Sue W.