Followers

Monday 19 November 2012

SC Skateboard

Good Evening,

A week off work which is greatly needed! I've got a hair, doctors & opticians appointment as well as a day Christmas shopping planned. Hopefully time to play will also feature.

 I was asked to make a card for a friend to give to her Step Son. She gave me the wording for the greeting she wanted on the card and said that he likes skateboarding. This is what I came up with.
Image - Saturated Canary
Colouring medium - Pro's & Spec's
Papers - printed form my new Wellington CD
Stars - cut on silhouette
Greeting - created on the silhouette


I would like to enter:

MAWTT - seeing stars
Cute Card Thursday - Starry starry night

3 comments:

Claire said...

This is a fab card Carole, love the image and is just perfect for a male. Great to see you playing along with MAWTT this week. Hugs, Claire x

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Great card Carole love the image

jacqui x

Wishcraft said...

Love this image and your card is fab :o) Hugs, Lisa x

PS. good luck deciding re the copics! I'm enjoying playing with them, but it's like learning to colour all over again - completely different to promarkers, or I think they are anyway!