Followers

Friday, 6 December 2013

FSC #58


Good Morning blog buddies,
 
It was my turn to design a sketch this week for the challenge over @ Friday Sketch Challenge, I hope you like it and will join in as I would love to see how you use the sketch.

 
This week we are sponsored by 2 Cute 2 Ink,


They are offering a prize of 2 digis to one lucky winner!!

I have used Little Reindeer, isn't he a sweetie!

 
I have teamed him up with some HOTP papers that I have been stroking for many years now so thought I had better start using!
 
The image was coloured with Copics, chalks & glamour dust.
 
The sentiment is computer generated and cut out using a tag die.
 
 
 
Why not hop across to the challenge blog to see what my teamies have created!
 
Have a great weekend!
 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Lovely card Carole and a great sketch! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card, I love the pale green muted shade of green

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Happy Friday!

    Hugs

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card - great layout and love the colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous as always hun...and I hope you have a lovely weekend too...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely sketch and a super card Carole, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute reindeer and such a sweet version of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww he really is a sweetie Carole… and you've coloured him beautifully! I can see why you saved thes papers… they are gorgeous!! ;-)
    Hope you are doing ok hun
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful sketch!! thank you : ) I enjoyed coming up with a card for my first Friday Sketch Challenge.

    I just love your card! that little deer is so dear! : )

    Patti

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for visiting my blog today and leaving me a comment, I love reading them all whilst sitting with a cuppa after a day at work