Followers

Thursday 5 December 2013

It's a Little Sketchy @ MAWTT

 
 Morning everyone!
 
I have an awful toothache which I need to get sorted ASAP as my next cycle of treatment is due on Monday. I also have to see the doctor today to get another sick note. So a busy day for me!
 
---------------------------------------
 
Hazel the boss is the hostess this week over @ Moving along with the times.
She has designed us this super sketch to work with 
 You can rotate the sketch  & add embellies and a sentient if you wish.
This is what I created using the sketch & an image from this week's sponsor Scrappers Delight:
 
 
Image - Winter Elf
Colouring medium - Copics & chalks
Papers - Polka Doodles CD & Spellbinders embossed dainty dots
Sentiment - Do crafts CD
Enbellies - punched snowflakes & papermania pearls
 
 
This week we have a prize on offer from:
 
 
The winner can choose 3 Images of their Choice.
 
Hop on over to the challenge blog for some wonderful examples of how the DT used the sketch.



9 comments:

Sue B said...

Aww this is really pretty Carole! she is a real cutie and you've coloured her beautifully! I love the embossing and snowflakes! :-)
Sorry that you have toothache hun… I hope you get it sorted soon...
Sending huge hugs!
Sue B xx

Pat K said...

Very cute image sitting among the snowflakes. Love your colour choices. So sorry to hear you have a toothache Carole...I hope you feel better soon. hugs, Pat K xx

Judith said...

Ooo there's nothing worse than tooth ach - hope you can get it sorted soon? I love this cute little lady and the colour scheme is gorgeous hugs Judith x

Hazel said...

It's a good sketch and your card is lovely, Super colours and very sparkly! Perfect for Christmas. Sorry about the toothache though, better get sorted before the festive season. Hazel x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh Noooo I hate toothache. I do hope you get it sorted soon. Fingers crossed with your next treatment too. Love this card its so sweet, what a fabby wee image you picked, Love Hazelxo

Sarah said...

Gorgeous image Carole and very pretty colours. Hope the tooth gets sorted out and that your treatment is hindered. Take care xx

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Carole - beautifully coloured image and super sparkle.
Hope you get the toothache sorted soon hun :o(
Take care
Debs xx

Tammy said...

Oh what a cutie, Carole! I love that image and all of the sparkle!
Hugs, Tammy

Janice said...

Love this one too, great colours and a super image choice, Jx