Followers

Friday 14 March 2014

FSC #65

Good Morning fellow crafters,

What a beautiful day we had yesterday, made me feel like getting out in the garden but unfortunately I never made it as I was busy doing other things. Hopefully today will be just as nice.

Well lets get on with the reason for today's post and that's to let you all know there is a new challenge starting today over at 

with this super sketch from the lovely Shirley


and here's my interpretation:


Image- Bugaboo 'Tulip Watering can'
Colouring medium- Markers
Papers- freebie with mag years ago!
Sentiment, fishtails & bunting- cut on silhouette


Go view all the wonderful creations from the rest of the team here
You have 2 weeks to get your creation completed and entered, there's a super prize up for grabs!



3 comments:

Patti J said...

Beautifully done, Carole! I so enjoy my Bugaboo digi's! Thanks for sharing !!!

Claire said...

This is a lovely card, love the image. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Claire x

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful card Carole, love the image and pretty design.

Donna x