Followers

Friday 25 April 2014

FSC #68

Good Morning my crafty friends,

Hope you are all well and enjoying some warmer weather.
Have you got something nice planned for the weekend?
I am picking my Granddaughter up from school this afternoon. It's her weekend to spend with her Daddy (my Son) who works late shifts so she spends Friday night with me before he picks her up on a Saturday morning/afternoon. I think fish & chips may be on the cards for tonight, Alisha chooses what we have and this seems to be her fav at the moment.

Friday means a new challenge at
Friday Sketch Challenge.
This week's sketch has been designed by the lovely Christine and here it is:

Lots of scope don't you think. You can flip or rotate the sketch and add embellis where you wish.

Here's my card:

Image - Daffodil Bunny from Di's digis
Papers - Garden Party from Dovecraft
Mats - kraft card
Gems - Papermania
Colouring medium - Markers, chalks & glamour dust

Have a good weekend!

4 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Carole, love the cute image.

Donna x

Sarah said...

This is lovely Carole. Love the super fresh colours and that bunny is adorable. Have a lovely time with Alisha xx

Claire said...

An adorable card Carole and love the layout. Have a lovely time tonight with your Grand Daughter. Hugs, Claire x

Tammy said...

Beautiful card Carole, I love that image and your gorgeous papers! Enjoy your time with your Granddaughter!
Hugs, Tammy