Followers

Thursday 1 May 2014

Pretty Pastels @ MAWTT

Morning Crafters,

Welcome to the month of May, another month with lots of birthdays for me! April & May is Birthday month for me then nothing till November & December.

The lovely Kelly is hosting the new challenge at
her chosen theme is:
Pretty Pastels

freebie from All Dressed Up coloured with markers. The fishtail banners & letters were cut from scraps on the silhouette and mounted onto a shadow cut in mirri. The background paper was embossed with a crafters companion folder

Pop over to the main challenge blog here, there's some fabulous creations to inspire you.


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Carole, so cute, love the button embossing! x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card,love the cute image.
Sue x

Janice said...

Love that dog and your great card. The button embossing is lovely too, great card Carole, Jx

Wendy said...

So cute, gorgeous card Carole.
Wendy xx

Wendy L said...

This is so gorgeous, xxxx

Ginger said...

Gorgeous card! You did a marvelous job! I love how soft the colors are on this card especially the dog!

Hazel said...

A gorgeous car and thank you for reminding me that I have the embossing folder. I haven't used it yet and I've had it for a while now. Hazel L. x

Sue B said...

Aww this is so cute Carole… he's adorable!! I love the wonderful embossing and the fishtails!! it's a fab layout!
Hope you have a lovely evening!
Big hugs
Sue Xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh WOW this is so sweet, what a great card, Love that image what a cutie, Love Hazel P. S Hope you are getting back into the swing of things at work xx

Claire said...

So cute Carole and I love the button embossed background. Hugs, Claire x

Tammy said...

Awww this is so cute Carole, I love that pup and your beautiful silver & blue colors!
Hugs, Tammy

Debs said...

Totally adorable Carole - such a cute image and I love the embossed background.
Debs xx

ps Thank you for my beautiful card - I love it :o)
Would love to know what the image was you used - couldn't find an email address to ask you lol!!!

Kelly said...

This is so cute, I love that little doggy xxx