Followers

Tuesday 27 May 2014

Secret Ladies

Good Evening crafters,

Another wet day here in Northampton, that's 3 days constant rain!
I had planned to spend some time in the garden but had to craft instead :)
It gave me a chance to get some stock cards done as I have a sale coming up in a couple of weeks.

I thought I would share a couple of cards I made whilst having my recent treatments that I never got round to posting. Both are simple CAS style.


Both cards were made using Serif Craft Artist 2 & the Secrets digi kit.
The one above was first mounted onto a black mat before being added to a glitter card mat.
Gems were added to both cards to embellish the hats


Simply feminine & beautiful images don't you think!

Enjoy your evening!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

What a pair of sophisticated girlies Carole! Ashamed to say that I rarely use serif these days but you have reminded me how fab the images can look....must have a play!! xx