Followers

Thursday 3 July 2014

My Winner

Good Morning to you all from sunny Northampton,
How wonderful the weather is being at the moment and doesn't it make you feel happy!
Something else that makes me feel happy is to announce the winner of the mystery prize (I never got round to adding a photo of my prize to my post last week) to one visitor who left me a comment on my MAWTT blog hop post last week.

congratulations Carmen it's you

If you email me at craftwithc@hotmail.co.uk with your address I will get your prize in the post.

Hop on over to the main challenge blog to see if you were a winner of one of the many prizes on offer. Also you need to check back on all the DT blogs you left a comment on as everyone had a prize to give away.

GOOD LUCK!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Good weather is certainly uplifting Carole xx