Followers

Thursday 27 November 2014

We're having a sing song @ MAWTT's

Good morning,
Sorry I have not been about recently, lots of changes at work, hospital appointments, my birthday and card orders have kept me busy. Another busy weekend ahead as it's my Sisters birthday who has been to every hospital appointment & treatment with me. So a surprise family meal at mine has been planned on behalf of my Nephew & Niece (her children)

Today I'm here to share my card for the new challenge starting over at


This week Hazel (Didos) is our hostess. 
She would like to see your cards and creations that are....

 Inspired by a Song!!!

Can you guess what I have been inspired by?


I used a topper & backing papers printed from the Camden Town CD from Crafters Companion. 
No it's not for my Hubby, I don't have one. It's stock for my box!
All the embellies were cut on the silhouette. Simple's
The photo does not show it but the bottle & glass have had glossy accents added.

Have you guessed yet?

It's Red Red Wine by UB40 




4 comments:

Sarah said...

Great song choice, I remember singing along to it at the School Disco!! Brilliant card and I love the additional stars. Pleased to see you by the way!! xx

Sue B said...

Oh this is brilliant Carole… love the 'Red Red Wine' theme… although I will be singing that for days now!! Lol. Love the scrummy papers and fab stars!
Hope you have a lovely weekend with your family!
Big Hugs
Sue B xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is brilliant. Love the colours its very masculine. Hope that alls well with you, Much Love Hazelxx

Janice said...

Great song choice Carole and a brilliant card. Hope your sis has a super birthday and you all enjoy the birthday meal, I'm sure it will be appreciated, Jx