Followers

Friday 27 February 2015

FSC #89

Good Evening,

I must confess I am late posting this, the reason being, I worked my first full week this week after returning to work. I came home this evening, laid on the bed and fell asleep.

Now I'm awake I would like to share my DT card for the new challenge starting over at

This weeks sketch is mine, I hope you like!

and here's my card


I have used a fabby image called shabby-chic-birdhouse from this week's sponsor


more images can be found here
Hop on over to the main challenge blog to see what prize is on offer.

I printed off some papers from Raspberry Road which I distressed (must say I'm loving my new tool) and inked then added a little frantage.

Hope you will join in the challenge, want to see what you do with my sketch.

Have a great evening and lovely weekend.



2 comments:

Sarah said...

Glad you woke up in time to share this lovely card! What a great sketch too xx

Donna Mosley said...

A very beautiful card Carole, love it.

Donna x