Followers

Monday 2 March 2015

Mother's Day @ Dream Valley

 Good Morning,

Don't the weekends fly by?
Which means it's Monday and a new challenge is starting over at
We have not one but two super sponsors:

CRAFTS AND ME ONLINE STORE

&

The Hobby House
This week's theme is:
'Mothers Day'


I have used a fabby image from this week's sponsor  birdy girl valentine digital stamp the sentiment in the heart was added by me. I used the silhouette to print and cut the image before colouring it in with markers. The sentiment and butterflies were also cut on the cutter. The papers are  called 'Boho Chic' a new pad that I couldn't resist! Hobby House pearls were added to the sentiment and butterflies. 

Hop on over to see what the team have created.


2 comments:

Sarah said...

Ooh, what a cute image Carole!! Love the birdie on her hat, such pretty papers too, think I have this pad somewhere!! xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Carole
I'm a First Edition mega fan and love this pad.
Super card.
Best wishes.
Ang x