Followers

Sunday 20 September 2015

Friday Sketch Challenge #100


Good Morning;

There's just 5 day's left to get your entries in at
This is the sketch you need to follow:


Our sponsor this fortnight is All Dressed Up!


To be honest, since being ill I am very disorganized and was late making my card for this challenge.
LOTV ready coloured image came to the rescue, they are fabulous images and great for those last minute makes. 

Paper - Crafters Companion CD
Sentiment - Crafters Companion  Greetings - Occasions



4 comments:

Sarah said...

This is lovely Carole, sunflowers are among my favourite flowers, so this card is right up my street!! xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh this is super, what a bright happy card, would definitely cheer someone up, I love sunflowers so perfect!! Hope alls well, Love Hazelx

Kim said...

a cute get well card, and love the LOTV image
Kim x