Followers

Wednesday 23 September 2015

Grrr!

Good Morning,

Something a bit different from me today, a shaped card.
I was asked to make a card for a friends Mum to give to her Great Grandson.
I see something online similar using dies but as I hadn't got a die suitable I got my Daughter to design me a cut file for the cameo.


After cutting all pieces in brown card ans brown wrapping paper the edges were inked before layering up. The sentiment was computer generated which was added to look as if the little fellow is holding it. I was pleased with how it turned out so made a few for my stock box, they sold at the first craft fair I took them to. Must get cutting!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How brilliant , love it x

Wendy L said...

Carole this looks fab, so sweet, xxxx

Janice said...

Hi Carol, such a lovely, cute, card. Janice http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Carole
How amazing is this? Love it love it love it!
Brilliant idea and I bet it the recipient was thrilled.
Best wishes.
Ang x